- black athletic or dance shorts, or black dance pants.
- solid white or black t-shirt.
- Bare feet unless otherwise specified for a particular choreography.
- solid black leotard, any style. If a bra is worn, straps across the back must not show. If your modern class is back-to-back with your ballet class, at Modern you may wear your required ABT uniform color instead of black.
- pink convertible tights.
- solid black lycra dance shorts may be worn for modesty and fashion.
- bare feet. If desired, "foot undeez" shoes may be worn in class work, but these are not required.
- Hair pulled back off the neck and away from the face in a bun or ponytail.
- No jewelry, no fake tattoos.