-No finger nail polish. No fake tattoos. No jewelry other than small earrings.
- pink footed or convertible tights
- dancers do not wear underwear beneath leotards. Consider a leotard like a swimsuit, in that underwear is not worn beneath. In dance, the tights are the undergarment.
- pink leather or canvas ballet slippers. Elastic ties are to be knotted and cut off, not tied in bows.
- hair in a pinned, netted ballet bun centered at the back of the head. A looped ponytail is not a bun; pins and hairnet are required. No scrunchies. A flower or bow is permitted.
- no exposed bra straps
- girls wanting more coverage, during times of the month they desire extra assurance, may wear solid black lycra ballet shorts over their leotard. Ladies at the pointe level and higher may wear the ABT skirt that matches their ABT leotard.
- MONDAY BALLET 1: ABT tank leotard in Lilac
- WEDNESDAY INTERMEDIATE 1: ABT tank leotard in Aqua
- TUESDAY/THURSDAY INTERMEDIATE (POINTE): ABT tank leotards in Bluebell and in Magenta; skirts optional
- MONDAY/THURSDAY ADVANCED BALLET: ABT cap-sleeve leotard in Coral; any brand/style black leotard
- WEDNESDAY KINDERBALLET/TAP: ABT dress in Candy Pink
- SATURDAY DRESS UP AND DANCE: ABT dress in White
- black leather or canvas ballet shoe
- white athletic socks
- solid black athletic shorts and solid white t-shirt or athletic shirt
- a 'dance belt' for coverage and support is recommended
ABT's uniform is available at Arabesque Dance and Active Wear in Gainesville and through International Dance Supplies by clicking here. Please don't purchase a uniform until the director has confirmed your individual dancer's proper level.